Saturday, August 26, 2006

Things to love today.



I love that Big C and SP had a great old time on the garden 'constructing' the fort part of the playground this afternoon (this is truly a work in progress, there are many parts planned!). I love that they played and played, and I wasn't sure who was having the most fun. I love that they both ended up covered in mud and howling with laughter, and then it rained. I love that they both chose to stay outside longer in the rain. I love that when I had dinner ready they both yelled that they were still too busy to come in (and I didn't even mind!). I love that they could still be outside at dinner time and it wasn't dark!

Wee m is a standing up baby - not sure whether I love that or not yet. He seems to be growing so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home