Saturday, June 24, 2006

Objects of desire



Photos of my beauties, as promised (finally!) . Note to self: must improve digital photography skills, including checking the background. Preferably before taking photos.






It's been a funny old day. Not bad per se, but not that fab either. The kind of day that comes and goes without making much of a mark really. Getting about on one crutch is not that easy and the 'novelty' value sure has worn off now. Getting a 4 1/2 year old, baby buggy and me into a toilet cubicle (even if it is the wheelchair accessible one) is a mission and a half.
Oh, I haven't detailed the clutz that is me on my blog yet have I? 15th June I fell over. In spectacular style. Face first into a muddy puddle, in the pouring rain, whilst running (don't do that often either). I think it would have looked really funny (I even had mud on my glasses!). I have (in the words of my cute physio) 'seriously pissed my knee off'. Am currently awaiting a referral to an orthopaedic surgeon and an MRI scan. In the meantime Im getting about on one crutch trying not to put too much weight onto my right leg. It seriously sucks. I still have my beautiful bed linen though.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, June 24, 2006 1:54:00 PM, Blogger ElleMae said...

The bed looks straight out of a catelogue...yum! Congratulations again, you are so lucky... although the knee thing sucks.
Think of me at the Bride and Groom show today - while I realise that I have already played "bride", later this year I get to play "best woman" and "celebrant" for my best friend and sister respectively - and my opinion (and exsquisite sense of style) has been requested. By both women, At the same time. Hmmmmm....

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:59:00 PM, Blogger Megan said...

The knee thing does suck, though well done for doing it in such dramatic style.

Looooove that bed linen, am sending serious jealous vibes your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home