Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Clever creative child!


Look at what my clever big boy made for his Nana last week (she has it now, so I can post!). He was bugging me to show him how to use the sewing machine, so I told him he wasn't allowed to use the machine until he could hand sew. So Mr 4 1/2 said "Well come on then Mum, show me how to do it!". So I did and this is what we have as a result. A mat made for Nana's birthday, completely out of scraps in my stash. All chosen and sewn by SP with assistance from me. It is even quilted! I thought it was pretty impressive for a first attempt at sewing! Perhaps next time the green wool stitching on the green fabric wouldn't be such a great idea.

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 15, 2006 6:10:00 AM, Blogger pollykc said...

nice work :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home