Tuesday, July 04, 2006

At last...creativity!!!




Here is my attempt at photos of the outfit I made for wee m. He was most uncooperative, so you have to imagine a bit. Im quite pleased with it, I had to modify the pattern and am not that good at it!
Also made this little lovely tonight, for a small friend of mine who just got a gorgeous new little brother last week. I plan to make a blanket and back it with the cheeky monkey fabric.
Got a puppet cut out tonight, for another small friend of mine. Phew, better sit down!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:32:00 PM, Blogger ElleMae said...

Em, that outfit is adorable...well done. Love the Bunny too - very cute. How busy have you've been, crafting way!

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 3:00:00 AM, Blogger Megan said...

You've been a very busy girl, haven't you?!

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 10:51:00 PM, Blogger Megan said...

PS - Just coming back for another browse, as I do, and wanted to add that I agree, that outfit is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home