Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bleurch...


We are all sick. All 4 of us. It is not much fun. Tummy bugs should be outlawed. Especially when this family has only one toilet. Yuck.
I am actually feeling a bit better, but Monday evening and Tuesday were absolutely awful. Two kids with diarrhoea and vomiting, as well as two 'grown ups' with it too.....the washing machine was put to very good use indeed.
Poor big C is still not too flash, and wee m is not too great either. SP is bugging the heck out of us, so we figure he is feeling better!
Not much creativity around here right now, but I have GOT to make a bumper for the cot. The little tyke is determined to have as many appendages hanging from the cot as humanly possible. It can't be comfortable sleeping like that surely?
So this is a pic of my lovely dog, currently residing at my lovely Mum's place due to her infirmity and general old age (the dog, not my Mum!). She is such a beautiful old girl.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:23:00 PM, Blogger ElleMae said...

Get well soon! I'm suffering here too, on two counts - nasty cold AND can't see my brand new neice because of it! Still at least CJ is well!

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 7:45:00 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Your dog is a cutie indeed. Been a while since you've psoted - hope you're all recovered and doing okay.

 
At Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:47:00 PM, Blogger ElleMae said...

I realise you're busy Em but we need an update! Hope you're all ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home