Friday, June 23, 2006

Im in LUUUURRRVE...

Ok, I admit I haven't blogged for a while. Ok, a long while. It's not that I have forgotten you, I promise. I have to admit it. I have a new love. It arrived in a large box, about 13 kg. I gently and lovingly took it from the box, caressed it and popped it into the washing machine for a 'freshen up'.
My lovely big C put it on the bed, and I tiptoed in to have a glimpse. I stopped at the bedroom door and drew in breath, what a beautiful sight! I admit, I was rash. I then launched myself at the bed with gay abandon and rolled around giggling in a slightly drunken fashion. My family now know that I am completely mad (if there was ever any question).
I had an early night to try to recover, but of course, there they were, still on the bed, beckoning enticingly. On slipping between the sheets, it became obvious that my nocturnal habits were never going to be the same again. I giggled, snuggled down, and went to a VERY happy place.
Anyone who says that 400 count cotton sheets are a waste of time has obviously never experienced them. Or I could of course be completely shallow, but you know what? I. DON'T. CARE. AT ALL.
I LOVE my new sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels, hand towels, bath mats, flannels, and robe (in case you hadn't noticed). They look perfect in the bathroom and bedroom. The bedroom now looks very grown up. Even big C thinks so. I think the bed now needs some small throw cushions and a mink throw in chocolate for the bottom of the bed. In fact its so blimming cold right now that the throw could be put to very good use.
Photos to come when we get some light in this place. Just imagine a beautiful bedroom, chocolate brown walls, crisp white sheets and cotton waffle duvet cover and pillow cases. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. It's calling my name.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home