Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A bit creative and the saga of knitting



Well, I thought I would post a few pics of some of the crafty things I have completed previously, but I only seem to be able to post one pic at a time. So here is one pic of a cross stitch I finished a while ago and had framed. Now I am not sure about the mat and frame, but it has a lovely spot in our bedroom. I need to figure out how to take a photo without glare at some stage.

I started knitting a bunny in lovely velveteen wool from a free pattern I got from Spotlight. First mistake, pattern not too easy to read. Went ahead anyway. Kind of guessed the bits I couldn't read. Turns out this was not a great idea. Sewed and stuffed bunnykins last night, he/she/it looks like a demented flat headed thing. Not at all like a bunny. I know I knitted arms but I can't seem to find them. Have to make them again. Am thinking I might not bother! Too embarassed to post a picture. Need to fix this somehow. Bad bit is that SP saw it and giggled. YES, he GIGGLED. Not a good sign when your 4 year old thinks a creation is funny, when he usually thinks things I make are "really good". His giggle is very cute though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home