Monday, April 24, 2006


It's Anzac Day, a day when I remember our trip to Turkey several years ago when we were fortunate enough to spend the whole day on the Gallipoli peninsula. Anzac Day has never been the same for me since, and even though it is not possible for me to get to the dawn parade at the monent (small children make it pretty much impossible), I spent time thinking about the sacrifice those men and women made for me and my family. May we never have to experience what they did.

On a lighter note, my lovely little sis came up for the weekend. We had a great time and SP really enjoyed playing on the computer with her on Sunday morning. She inspires me more than I think she realises. We laughed and laughed at some stuff on Trade Me on Saturday night - who needs tv! Big C cooked us a lovely meal on Saturday, he is really quite clever. What blew me away is that he cooked us mussels, and he hates the things! Thanks honey.

Slight downer, on the way back to Whangarei on Sunday avo my car broke down. Cruel fate it was right outside a patchwork shop I have wanted to go to for ages and it was closed. Peering through the windows did not satisfy my need! Thank God for the AA.

As you can see, wee m loves vegemite on cruskit crackers. He throws them all over, rubs them in his hair, on his face etc etc. Generally makes a hideous mess and has a great time.

Its nearly May, where is the year going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home