Monday, April 17, 2006

Precious moments

Easter is over. Can't quite believe it. It was a mad weekend in many ways. Anyway, I got some knitting done as I picked up a free pattern for a bunny from Spotlight. I am having a go at making it in velveteen wool. Just have to make two arms, stuff, stitch together and I'm done. A little late for Easter but I figure wee M won't know the difference. Also nearly finished the bunny clever Hilary from wee wonderfuls posted for free on her site. Had to get some weighted stuffing.

SP was a gem over the weekend. 5:00 am Monday morning there was much wailing from his bedroom so I went to investigate. He was fast asleep, crying saying "Its MY doughnut, its MY doughnut!". Very hard not to laugh! However on Sunday night after a long day of construction of a playhouse with big C, SP lost it. He was sobbing, saying he didn't want to go out into the world, he wants to stay with Daddy and Mummy. He doesn't want to get his own house and make his own meals. Bless! He was so upset about it. When I asked he said that he had been thinking about it. He is only 4!

Playhouse project almost finished. The boys ran out of daylight on Sunday. There is a roof and window project to complete this weekend. SP is thrilled. Big C built a deck platform for the playhouse to sit on. It is enormous! I guess we will put a small table and chairs and maybe some plants on it at some stage.

Monday saw big C building a fort for one of SP's friends. It has two levels, with a paling railing around the top. It is very cool and I would have loved one when I was small. Heck, one now would be great too (only if I can pull the ladder up when I want some peace ;-)) I am very proud of my clever husband.

School holidays this week and next, so no paid work for me. My little s coming up this weekend to stay and we are going to check out the Pony Club Champs which are on local to us. Can't wait, I really enjoy spending time with her.

Thats all for now. Hope to get some crafting done this week, and get my digital camera sorted so I can post pics! Am getting there I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home