Monday, April 03, 2006

Here I am!

Well, I have finally done it! Here is my first ever attempt at a blog. I have been inspired by numerous blogs I have found and am determined to learn more. It seems like a great way to communicate and document happenings. Got to get to grips with the photo posting.

Today was a great day - took SP swimming this morning, which he really enjoys. He is really getting the hang of 'arms and legs together' now and even managed an independent float on his back too. MP is developing a personality now (5 1/2 months old) and we are discovering he doesnt like to be kept waiting! He likes to be the centre of attention (I wonder where he gets THAT from!). He had a great sleep this afternoon. He discovered Tigger and the Woozle toy this afternoon and enjoyed sucking woozle's ear. Life is simple when you are 5 1/2 months old.

I am going to list the projects that I have on the go at some point - maybe that will help keep me motivated and actually encourage me to complete some!

This is just going to be a short post - I have got to do the lunch construction, bag packing, and general preparation for tomorrow. I work on Tuesday and Wednesday and need to be super organised so I can get out of the house to drop off the two cherubs and still get to work on time. Phew, some days I feel knackered before I have even left home!

Anyway, I WILL post again soon, with photos. Heres hoping for a week with bundles of energy to cope with energetic boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home