Monday, March 12, 2007

I can drive a train...


Our local park has a groovy miniature train track, and a diesel 'standard' sized train track going through the bush. Every so often the train club run the trains, and for a small fee you can go riding. SP asked the driver of the larger train if he could ride in the cab with him. His request was met with enthusiasm, and so of course the mama had to go too. We were the only ones on the train.....so the lovely man let SP drive. YES, my 5 year old son drove the train. He thought it was so very fantastic (as did I). He took the responsibility very seriously, telling me off when I got in his line of sight. Me, I was just interested in getting it caught on film (well, the digital camera. Not so much film as, ummm, whatever the camera saves on to).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home