Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm a big boy!


Mmmm, Daddy's berry smoothie!
Wee m is growing seemingly before my very eyes. He has in the last week decided he can drink from a cup, climb into his high chair independently (and out again), jump up and down in his cot, gnaw large chunks from the top of his cot and throw them onto the carpet, run, walk backwards, and sign back to us (payback for the months we have been waiting sceptical that he was ever going to cotton on!). My baby is most definitely a BOY now.

On the creativity front, I am having a go at making some button jewelery. I was given a large tin of buttons last week and feel obliged to do something pretty with them. Also, I found a gorgeous tea towel (yes, tea towel) in a funky shop and immediately envisaged it as a bag. Have purchased suitable lining and handle fabric and it awaits my scissors (I am feeling somewhat nervous about it, hence no progress!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home